Discuss Help please with designing incoming mains size. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would never satisfy 8 bathrooms at the same time with just the main, will always need a booster arrangement and remember the main may only be 32mm but aslong as the flow rate is enough to satisfy the break tank your ok. Also remember your not meant to be pulling more than 12l min direct from the main from the water boards point of view so sometimes when you fill out the water connection form you have to play with the figures a little.

You would never satisfy 8 bathrooms at the same time with just the main, will always need a booster arrangement and remember the main may only be 32mm but aslong as the flow rate is enough to satisfy the break tank your ok. Also remember your not meant to be pulling more than 12l min direct from the main from the water boards point of view so sometimes when you fill out the water connection form you have to play with the figures a little.

Thanks for that, i think the custard is going to have to bite the bullet and purchase a booster pump set then....on top of a new incoming main too. Ive just been looking at your pictures link. Thats some nice pipe work there my friend....well done!!!:hurray:
Is it okay if i message you for more advice if i need it? its the first time ive done a dwelling this size. The heating/ hot water i'm okay with, its the cold side i'm not so familiar with.

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help please with designing incoming mains size. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning everyone, if anyone could please offer advice on this issue it would help me with a massive issue regarding the water supply in my flat...
Replies
Views
Background I have a small one-bedroom flat in the roof space in a victorian house. There are three floors below and each floor has a single...
Replies
Views
M
I have a viessman vitodens 222F combi storage boiler on the ground floor. It has 100l capacity inbuilt cylinder which is delivered on mains...
Replies
Views
Max Hill
M
Hi everyone just checking if this is right regarding water pressure and combi boiler pressure: Do hot and cold water always vary in pressure such...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock