Discuss How to connect tf1 to magnacleanse in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

O

Old Account

hi lads as above
Want to do a chemical flush and facing a little problem how can I connect the tf1 plastic filter to my magnacleanse ?

Is there a way without draining the whole lot to attach my magnacleanse ?

image.jpg

image.jpg

You can connect them in series with your flushing machine with the right fittings (extra hose and two 3/4" hose union tails on mine), or buy the push fit magnaclean filter and either sell it to the customer or take it with you when you finished.

Reply to How to connect tf1 to magnacleanse in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi , i'm new to this forum & would like some advice , i have an upstairs bathroom & was wondering if i could put a cloackroom loo downstairs , my...
Replies
Views
Hello. My home's Rheem water heater is dripping from the drain valve. It is strange as it seems to sometimes spit out some water and then stop...
Replies
Views
Hi All This is following on from thread I made a few days ago but can't seem to find I'm in a bit of a bind with my CH design where I want to...
Replies
Views
First of all I have to confess I am not a plumber so please bear with me! I have a Daryl enclosed shower in an ensuite bathroom. It was already...
Replies
Views
We have a utility room with a washing machine but no sink. Wife wants sink. There is room to fit one and the waste will connect to wahing machine...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock