Discuss I need a piece of advice here about restrooms equipments in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Andrew Wright

Hi everyone here! My name is Andrew and i moved to London from the city of Glasgow some months ago. That's time to make some money here and i decided that i want to open my own small restaurant or pub.

So, despite very limited budget, i need some good equipment for restrooms to start with, so can't you suggest me something useful and not very expensive for commercial use?

I'm interested in some special equipment like paper towel holders, hand dryers and so on. Can't you give me any links/names of models (or brands) that you consider best?

Sincerely yours,
Andrew Wright

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to I need a piece of advice here about restrooms equipments in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Had a repair done by insurance company's own appointed contractor to a galvanised pipe under bit of the short concrete path between the road and...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, newcomer here looking for urgent advice as I am not sure what to do. I moved into my flat about 6 months ago and the landlord had...
Replies
Views
R
Hello all I am hoping someone might be able to offer me some advice regarding my faulty UP2 central heating controller. I am quite...
Replies
Views
R
I'm an Englishman living in Sweden on a house boat with a simple set up. My old pump died so last night I installed a nice new Gardena 5000/5 eco...
Replies
Views
robertstewart22
R
Z
Hello, I'd be grateful for any advice anyone can give me (I know very little about plumbing). Sorry this is a bit long, but I'm trying to give as...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock