Search the forum,

Discuss I need a piece of advice here about restrooms equipments in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Andrew Wright

Hi everyone here! My name is Andrew and i moved to London from the city of Glasgow some months ago. That's time to make some money here and i decided that i want to open my own small restaurant or pub.

So, despite very limited budget, i need some good equipment for restrooms to start with, so can't you suggest me something useful and not very expensive for commercial use?

I'm interested in some special equipment like paper towel holders, hand dryers and so on. Can't you give me any links/names of models (or brands) that you consider best?

Sincerely yours,
Andrew Wright

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to I need a piece of advice here about restrooms equipments in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello Plumbers/Gas Engineers, Excuse if this question has been raised but i am in a slight dilemma and for the past 2 weeks the internet has not really solved this, so I feel i need some real advice from real tradesmen. I am 21 and stuck behind a desk not progressing into a career, I have...
Replies
Views
Hello. I need some urgent advice re water pressure in an unvented system. A few months back, I had my gravity fed system + boiler changed to an unvented cylinder + system boiler. The water pressure following the swap was incredible. We were originally talking about putting in a mains booster...
Replies
Views
Recently over the past 2 months, the boiler or area by the water tank has started making a loud groaning noise whenever hot water has been running for much over a minute (sometimes less). Since the weather has gotten cooler, the radiators seem to come on (unless turned off at the TRV) whenever a...
Replies
Views
Did some repairs to upstairs cistern (using a lot of advice here - thanks). Decided to fit a new concertina toilet pan connector while everything was accessible. What we bought & how it was fitted is identical to existing. Lubricated with fairy liquid the concertina slid extremely easily into...
Replies
Views
Had a repair done by insurance company's own appointed contractor to a galvanised pipe under bit of the short concrete path between the road and my front door, two months ago. Seems like the repair has failed as water is pouring out on to street from under path and surfacing on and around the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock