Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Injector Tee - How to Make Up One Onsite in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anybody advise how to make up an injector tee without having to solder anything together? Tee being used is 22mm*28mm*28mm.

TBH it's easier just to buy one

Cut a 22 x 15 reducer down to a couple of mm . Insert this in the 22 end, with the 15mm part going into the tee. This leaves the 22mm end ready for the heating return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Injector Tee - How to Make Up One Onsite in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey All-- New here as this is something I have not had to do on this scale before. I am renovating our laundry room, which currently only has the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I need to fit a new rad but the location of it has an obstruction. I initially wanted to tee from the 22mm pipes but right beside them...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, i've just moved into a property last month and begun to take note of things that may need attention. One of which is the feed to a...
Replies
Views
Hi I recently did some pipe insulating in my loft. The only two I didn't do were the vent pipes. Not sure if that is the right term for them...
Replies
Views
I have a water pipe (unpumped) from a stream in to my shed that houses a water tank. I require a continuous flow of water along pipe A in the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock