Discuss I've just been given a Rofrost Turbo 2 freezer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Masood

Didn't realise they were so pricey, I'm blown away! It's a 110V and he gave me a transformer as well. Apparently one clamp doesn't freeze brilliantly. Any recommendations as to where to get it looked over and re-gassed if necessary?

Yeah I had the same problem with my Freezemaster.
Cost me about 40quid to get it fixed

Must find one to do mine , who gave it too you mas someone packing up ?

No, he's not packing up but doesn't really use it and it's taking up space in his van. He was going to bin it otherwise. Mental, really - could have got a few quid on ebay...

No, he's not packing up but doesn't really use it and it's taking up space in his van. He was going to bin it otherwise. Mental, really - could have got a few quid on ebay...

You can send me a few quid if it helps ease your guilt mate??

I can't find anyone to recharge mine, two have said its to expensive to dispose of the old fluid or summat like that

If need needs re gassing it will probably be empty but they only hold a couple of kilos at most and getting rid of any refrigerant is no big deal for any decent refrigeration fella, pity your not closer to me Ive done loads

If need needs re gassing it will probably be empty but they only hold a couple of kilos at most and getting rid of any refrigerant is no big deal for any decent refrigeration fella, pity your not closer to me Ive done loads

Little side line for ya regasing everyones freezers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to I've just been given a Rofrost Turbo 2 freezer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Well, this is a new one on me. Has anyone got any thoughts on the following? I completed a bathroom job and invoiced for the last portion of...
Replies
Views
Vaillant EcoTec 931 R1 47-044-32 I have worked in this industry for over 40 years and never experienced this. One of the issues being that the...
Replies
Views
J
I say 'engineers' but is that actually true in the strictest sense of the word? I guess that depends on how you interpret the work of a Plumber...
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
R
Ok, so lots of people kindly participated in the great Intergas Poetry competition. See this thread for details. There are two prizes - the main...
Replies
Views
Whyme
W
V
Hello all Once again, I'm hoping that you might be able to give me a bit of advice It's been a few weeks now since I last posted to the site. In...
Replies
Views
TasMan
T
Back