Discuss Lead incoming main. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, in 20 years time we'll all have manboobs and find ourselves irrationally angry for one week a month.

Apparently you should never refill or reuse mineral water bottles for this reason..

Some of us have already got the manboobs! Not me though. :grin:
So right about not reusing plastic bottles! The plastic bottles taint the water if the plastic had ever got sunlight at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Lead incoming main. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi there, Have bought an old house and am having the old lead water mains pipe replaced and a new stopcock location/piping installed after...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Got a strange grating noise when the mains water is running in a property I'm looking after. It's a ground floor flat, with a first floor...
Replies
Views
    • Winner
Hi all, I joined today and am a newbie at plumbing DIY. Thought I'd share my experience replacing the stopcock under my sink. The old one looked...
Replies
Views
C
Advice needed on replacing stopcock. I can’t tell what sort of pipe the mains is or how it’s been connected. The pipe appears to be metal and is...
Replies
Views
Can I use a Philmac transition coupler on a hot water pipe? Couldn't find the information online and Philmac customer service doesn't answer the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock