Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Megaflo CL170 2 port valve on primary circuit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

IAC

Anyone know it the overheat protection circuit 2 port valve on Megaflo CL170 is normally open or normally closed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Megaflo CL170 2 port valve on primary circuit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hi Does anyone recognise the make/brand of the radiator valve. It leaks when closed and Iam hoping I can replace a seal etc?
Replies
Views
I have done pressure test for 2" high pressure pipe line by closing the pipe with rubber plugs at the ends. It was 3 bar and I kept it for 24...
Replies
Views
I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock