Search the forum,

Discuss Monobloc kitchen mixer 32mm back nut - spanner in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Anyone coming across these tap fixing components. I'm struggling to find a box spanner to fit. The nut is about 33-34 mm between flats. New install and as far as I can see nothing apart from a box spanner will tighten this. Unless you have the opportunity fit before installing sink.

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    6.9 KB · Views: 4
Deep socket

Adjustable Basin Wrench
Don't think so, not enough room anyway. I did eventually find a 34mm/40mm box. I wasn't sure the sockets would be deep enough. They are pricey also. Thanks for the suggestions. Waste of time as the tap is sh......te a cheap Flexi pull down mixer. I've no doubt it will be replaced before long -

they are crap to fit, and crap tap, if its same as one i fit you have to put in place then push tails up to connect tap on,

Reply to Monobloc kitchen mixer 32mm back nut - spanner in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I’m looking to get some advice on how to remove a stubborn kitchen tap. The sink is ceramic and I’m very reluctant to take a grinder or any power tool to the tap. The fixing plate is secured by a plastic nut. Not a brass nut. You can fit a box spanner over the plastic nut, but it doesn’t...
Replies
Views
Please can you help. I’m trying to replace the cartridge on our monobloc kitchen mixer tap. I’ve found the secret hexnut and removed the handle cover, but can’t get the shroud ring to budge. So far I’ve tried lots of WD40, descaler (vinegar, lemon juice, oust) & boiling water. Unfortunately it’s...
Replies
Views
Hi, I bought a Grohe kitchen tap to replace my existing one and have found that it comes with fixed flexi hoses that are 3/8" instead of the UK standard 15mm fitting. I saw on an older thread that someone with a similar problem bought a tap tail adaptor from Screwfix with a compression nut and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical, carpentry it's been never ending. The house was built by Barratt Homes in the year 2000, it is a 3 bedroom house called a Palmerston, the CH/HW system is a Y...
Replies
Views
Would be very grateful for any comments about the following: Had new kitchen fitted at end of last year - same company supplied and fitted. I have a dispute that the tap fitted is not fit for purpose. I think the flow from the hot water tap is unacceptably slow. It takes ~ 4 1/2 mins to fill a...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock