Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss moving toilet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

craig85

Hi guys just registered so I could get some descent advice as been getting contradictory advice in plumbing supply shops. I need to move the toilet 100mm to the left. Everybody in the shops agreed it was do-able but one said there was an actual adaptor to do the job of connecting the wc to the waste pipe, right now its just a 90 degree bend connector. someone else said just use a flexi connector but I thought that might cause a blockage. the waste pipe goes down through the floor boards. I thought the multikwick 100mm offset adaptor would be what I needed but not sure now, thanks for any help

Welcome to the forum Craig.

flexi connectors do make things easier, but will it be on show?
you say it is in the floorboards, can the waste not be moved across to suit the new wc position?
then just use a standard bent pan connector??
what are you connecting into?

you say you have already been to the plumbing shop, that still has to be the best place, you can take a drawing, measurements of what you want to do and get whatever fittings you need from them

thanks for reply, how easy is it to move the waste pipe? and it will not be on show as we will need to box it in. as soon as I figure out how to get pics from my phone on to the computer I will put one up

if its a ho pan then a bent flexi will do the job it wont be a problem as it running downwards

What's a ho pan? I was in a plumbers merchant and the guy had to pick up the phone to get the answers to my questions so wasn't great

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to moving toilet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

As part of a slow DIY bathroom refit I've removed the old toilet from the original location next to the soil pipe (and obviously capped off the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, just want to get advice, i want to replace venten to unvented cylinder, is it ok to install D2 pipe to toilet waste pipe see picture? as...
Replies
Views
Hi all, grateful for your expertise on the following. DIYer, not pro. Rural property in France Single storey. Septic tank. Late 80s construction...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm seeking advice on resolving the persistent blockage issues with my downstairs toilet. A year ago, I replaced an 80s close-coupled...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I’ve got a close coupled toilet wher the waste come out of the back of the toilet then it’s a 90 degree bend to the right where it goes...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock