Discuss Pop Up Waste in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

keithwinter

Waste.jpgdoes anybody recognise the attached pop up bath waste and where I could possibly get a replacement?

sorry never seen one of those, will probleys be easer to change the whole lot

:welcome: Keith.

I have also never seen one like yours. You could try your local plumbers merchant but you will probably need to replace the whole thing. It isn't a complicated job and shouldn't take very long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pop Up Waste in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Everyone, I recently brought a replacement Pop Up Waste from Argent K316-DL & the spec states it suits both overflow & non-overflow basins...
Replies
Views
can i buy a rod for moving the plug up and down on a pop up stopper on its own or do i need to buy the whole thing ? , i mean the rod with the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, just want to get advice, i want to replace venten to unvented cylinder, is it ok to install D2 pipe to toilet waste pipe see picture? as...
Replies
Views
Hi Does anyone recognise the make/brand of the radiator valve. It leaks when closed and Iam hoping I can replace a seal etc?
Replies
Views
Hi - I have a Spring Operated Pop-up Basin Plug (not the rod type) It moves up and down freely but it won't stay down so I can only use the...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock