Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Radiation Scale Reducer in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Jerry

Gas Engineer
Hi All,

Just found this on old cistern in a loft. Looks to be original from the 1960s.

Google brings up nothing.

Any ideas?

Apart from leaving it alone...

Attachments

• IMG-20231106-WA0018.jpeg
    IMG-20231106-WA0018.jpeg
    225.8 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG-20231106-WA0016.jpeg
    IMG-20231106-WA0016.jpeg
    319.5 KB · Views: 15
scroll through the picture the description is last one it’s for use on cold supply

Reply to Radiation Scale Reducer in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Guys, I am looking to replace radiator as the old threaded valve is shot on this old building but it is attached to what looks like 1 inch...
Replies
Views
I have a vanity basin and concealed cistern toilet to install. In place if a wall hung basin and toilet in a down stairs cloak room. The only...
Replies
Views
Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air...
Replies
Views
Afternoon. I have an issue with no water flow from any of the hot taps in the house, I can't seem to find a solution to the issue. System is a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I noticed this winter my living room rad only get hot in the top half. Radiator is 1600mm(DP SC) double panel single convector. System...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock