Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Radiator TRV valve adapter in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi
I am trying to install a radiator smart thermostat but the thread on the radiator connectors valve doesnt fit. (see picture) The valve came with adapters but they are not good. Any suggestion on a adapter which would fit the smart thermostat?
Attached Images

Attachments

• IMG-0457.jpg
    IMG-0457.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG-0456.jpg
    IMG-0456.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG-0455.jpg
    IMG-0455.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 8

Reply to Radiator TRV valve adapter in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I am trying to fit a Hive Radiator valve into my existing TRV valve body to make them automatic so have bought a Hive valve to try it out. I...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Looking for some advice please. Got a building, all one level with 7 radiators. 3 individual ones in separate rooms then 4 radiators...
Replies
Views
Hi we have a Alpha 2 15-60-130 central heating pump fitted. We need a bit more heat from 12 rads. I’m confused about the settings as the Auto...
Replies
Views
I am trying to install a new single vertical radiator and need to know if matters if the thermostatic valve is connected to the flow or return pipes.
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to remove some radiators for redecorating and went to try and shut off the valves either side of my rad. I have TRV on one side and on...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock