Discuss Repair leaking toilet pan connector in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Would appreciate it if somebody could list the steps required to replace a leaking toilet pan connector.

Attachments

• IMG20230720104527_BURST001_COVER.jpg
    IMG20230720104527_BURST001_COVER.jpg
    377.7 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG20230723105414.jpg
    IMG20230723105414.jpg
    359.5 KB · Views: 16
Remove toilet
Cut back 4” pipe 3”-4”
Cut and Install new mcalpine con 2
Install a new flush pipe connector
Reinstall toilet

Reply to Repair leaking toilet pan connector in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I had a plumber in to replace my old pan connector as it was leaking due to the wax deteriorating. Now when this toilet clogs up (which is a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm seeking advice on resolving the persistent blockage issues with my downstairs toilet. A year ago, I replaced an 80s close-coupled...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys I’ve noticed this weekend that my en-suite toilet pan water level is seeming to regress after an hour. Toilet flushes as normal and...
Replies
Views
The left rear floor corner is highest (the shower pan touches/sits on the floor), sloping down diagonally to the front right corner (lowest). The...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I’ve got a close coupled toilet wher the waste come out of the back of the toilet then it’s a 90 degree bend to the right where it goes...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock