Search the forum,

Discuss Secret Santa sticky in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on Croppie show us you in the Santa Mankni.....that would top my year off! Who else reckons we should see ?

Just go on google and type "elf p@rn"

I'm sure you'll see someone similar to croppie in a Xmas mankini

Well I'm hoping my secret Santa victim is so enthralled with his gift he's completely lost for words still.... Or

Who is owning up to what they sent?

Well I'm hoping my secret Santa victim is so enthralled with his gift he's completely lost for words still.... Or

Lost for words? When I get round to using it I'll be able to speak Spanish. Love the gift though mate, cheers! ;)

I'll post a pic when I've found my phone. It's a cocktail mixer set by the way - from APPlumbing. Pretty sure it is because I caught a glimpse of the invoice thing as the missus snatched it away telling me I wasn't allowed to see it.

as today is busy day and most people who have done Secret Santa have not posted at all today. i will post the list of who got in who in the ss on the 27 th .i think a lot of people already know anyway.

Lost for words? When I get round to using it I'll be able to speak Spanish. Love the gift though mate, cheers! ;)

I'll post a pic when I've found my phone. It's a cocktail mixer set by the way - from APPlumbing. Pretty sure it is because I caught a glimpse of the invoice thing as the missus snatched it away telling me I wasn't allowed to see it.

i want pictures of your first attempt please!

IMG_0222.jpgsome is to busy in his bath to post his pressie pics

who is playing with the boat and is it unsinkable, no need to be sorry either, its xmas.

My son used to have that boat! Was unsinkable too and was great fun till it got dropped on a tiled floor!

My son used to have that boat! Was unsinkable too and was great fun till it got dropped on a tiled floor!

Glad I didn't get a boat because I don't have a bath, only got a shower cubicle.

004.jpg

I love my gift!

Gutted mine hasn't opened his yet.

Nothing amazing but I was chuffed when the idea came to me.

I'm sure he'll open it when he returns.

I would like to say thanks for my mini Mag Light, been using iPhone as a torch all week lol thanks very much

Who sent to who then on the Secret Santa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Secret Santa sticky in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Show us your fanciest radiators you've installed! We would love to see them! I love this Milano vertical radiator in the kitchen space. What...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock