Search the forum,

Discuss Secret Santa sticky in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received some chilli willys :D Now I can grow my own chillies that look like willys lol once they have grown I will get my gf to put them in a curry!. Thanks to who ever you are :)

Mine was to SimonG who I could have sworn mentioned liking Jura whisky but turns out to be whisky virgin almost!

Hope you like it mate!

Yes although I had to get it tailored to fit!

I really don't know what concerns me more.....

That you could visualise me in it or that you really want to see me in it......
Mrs Croppie advised me to get the undercarriage taken in considerably as she said it would be all baggy and look absolutely ridiculous! Pmsl

Show us all that you got the errr....balls to wear it......it would be a good laugh!

1[SUP]st[/SUP] person listed was the sender.
1. steveb – kyle87
2. kay jay – kev the gas
3. gray0689 – kirkgas
4. kyle87 - zeebeedee
5. ray Stafford – bod
6. resolute – armyash
7. croppie – tom lane
8. bod – lameplumber
9. toxic ted – bunker
10. applumbing – keefy
11. safegasinstall – killy bing
12. simong – steveb
13. tom lane – safegasinstall
14. ermintrude – masood
15. kirkgas – toxic ted
16. masood – simong
17. gas man – leo21
18. armyash – gasman
19. jefaz – resolute
20. leo21 – helpsy
21. kevthegas – kay jay
22. plumbersmate – julesverne
23. helpsy – croppie
24. keefy – plumbersmate
25. zeebeedee – ermintrude
26. lame plumber – gray0689
27. killy bing – ray Stafford
28. bunker – jefaz
29. julesverne – applumbing

Thx Kay Jay, looks like we sent to each other !!!

I hate golf !!!:94:

Thx Kay Jay, looks like we sent to each other !!!

I hate golf !!!:94:

Aah well theres a story to that......

Thanks to amazon sending a delivery note with your very generous gift of a beginners guide to plumbing along with your name and address, and owing also in part to your early sending of said gift, I had ample opportunity to choose something appropriately naff in retaliation....;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Secret Santa sticky in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Show us your fanciest radiators you've installed! We would love to see them! I love this Milano vertical radiator in the kitchen space. What...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock