Search the forum,

Discuss Secret Santa sticky in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to my sender. Merry Christmas

Thanks to my secret Santa, one of those adjustable mirrors, an extendable magnet and plug tester.
All proper handy stuff and much appreciated.

Im sure you mentioned you smoke Ads so when i saw it on ebay i thought it an ideal prez glad you liked the t shirt was gonna get babycham drinker emblazoned on the back but didnt have time.

Mine hasn't opened his yet. See if you can guess which one i sent when he comments!

I'll post up who got who this evening if im not too wrecked from the days festivities and drinking.

I'd just like to say a big thanks to Jules for taking the time to sort this out......brilliant effort mate.

well bah effing humbug

thanks for nowt ss, a beginners diy guide to plumbing....

such nuggets of wisdom as changing tap washers, how to operate an isolation valve, how to bleed a radiator and lots of other great stuff :censored:

to add insult to injury i got a personal message...

enjoy your gift and learn from it.

cheeky barsteward. perhaps hes confusing me with jarse....

well bah effing humbug

such nuggets of wisdom as changing tap washers, how to operate an isolation valve, how to bleed a radiator and lots of other great stuff :censored:

At the very least i can make money from fitting mine........thank you secret santa.

Here is mine....I'm going to wear it all day.
Thanks very much to my sender and a merry Christmas to you all

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 44
ubuma7yv.jpg

From my thoughtful SS - saving me valuable time each and every morning (each time I have a coffee or tea in fact)!

Many thanks to Jules for organising too!

image.jpgimage.jpg
All handy stuff, specially the magnet as I'm a clumsy effer.

well bah effing humbug

PMSL,and no it was not me

well bah effing humbug

My victim got the same :D

Thanks for mine. Everything tastes a bit funny though.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 46
For some reason I got 2!

This is one.....

IMAG0179.jpg

The other is a santa mankini and santa hat....... And NO!!!!!

Thanks to my vertically challenged SS.

Nice to know the feelings are mutual & there's no love lost!

:censored:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 54
Thanks to my vertically challenged SS.

Nice to know the feelings are mutual & there's no love lost!

:censored:

I got you in the draw and the very first thing I saw when I opened facebook soon after was that.

Must be a karma thing!

leaflet-sidebar.jpg

I got you in the draw and the very first thing I saw when I opened facebook soon after was that.

Must be a karma thing!

leaflet-sidebar.jpg

Oh yes, of course! It's obviously a karma thing!! Silly me.

That's the good thing about karma, you just never know when it's going to pop up again hey?!?!

Well my ss got me a beer helmet and a funny memo pad. Ill post a pic later of me wearing the awesome PPE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Secret Santa sticky in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Show us your fanciest radiators you've installed! We would love to see them! I love this Milano vertical radiator in the kitchen space. What...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock