Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss sievert powerjet- propane canister help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
i recently aqquired a sivert powerjet nozzle for soldering but cant get the prpoane canister a bought to fit does it need an adapter or do some not fit?

Sievert. Now there is a name from the past. Used to make top quality blowlamps..........paraffin:)
Didn't know they were still going.

Thats me learned another thing.

have you got the proper primus 2000 cylinder, theyre £35 ish then cheap to refill. get them online or at most mercheants

i recently aqquired a sivert powerjet nozzle for soldering but cant get the prpoane canister a bought to fit does it need an adapter or do some not fit?
Just noticed this post. There are 2 versions of powerjet burner. One for the refillable 2000 canister and one for the disposable. They are not interchangeable.
I have been after an adapter to go from the 2000 to disposable cylinder but as far as I am aware there isn't one. It's a great burner though.

Sievert. Now there is a name from the past. Used to make top quality blowlamps..........paraffin:)
Didn't know they were still going.

Thats me learned another thing.
I think Sievert merged with Primus or something. The Powerjet burner used to branded Primus and now it is Sievert.

Theres some adaptors availbale here..
[DLMURL="http://www.monument-tools.com/gasex.htm"]Tools, Plumbing Tools, Drain Cleaning, Plumbing Equipment, Drain Cleaning Equipment, Herramientas para Instalacin de Calefacciones y Fontanera, Rohrwerkzeuge[/DLMURL]
Do not mis pronounce the gasex thing some will think you are a queen!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you need the refillable primus cartridge for it. They actually work out cheaper in the long run than the disposables. I used to have one until somebody nicked it and it was a good torch. Many merchants do them, and also companies who do welding gases always stock them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to sievert powerjet- propane canister help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
Fitted unvented hotwater cylinder building control looking forms signed it off job was in england i am qualified northern ireland send out a form...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock