Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss storing flux gas and solder in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stanley fatmax open tote which was by tool bag before I changed to different one

I use a normal size tool box, lamp fits in bottom without taking apart with solder, flux, cutters, bending guides etc and a load of 15 &22mm fittings and the pull out tray is full of 8/10mm fittings

One of the guys on my firm has one of these:

Stanley 24" Tool Tote & Organiser | Tool Totes | NoLinkingToThis

Fits his bottle, flux and solder, loctite, jet blue etc quite nicely plus with the top organiser bit he has a selection of enfeed fittings olives and that :D

Keep meaning to get myself one

This is my cheap and nasty..
IMG_1311.jpg
IMG_1310.jpg

One of the guys on my firm has one of these:

Stanley 24" Tool Tote & Organiser | Tool Totes | NoLinkingToThis

Fits his bottle, flux and solder, loctite, jet blue etc quite nicely plus with the top organiser bit he has a selection of enfeed fittings olives and that :D

Keep meaning to get myself one

Thats what I use as well. All soldring kit and fire extinguisher in the bottom and more common endfeed fittings in the top.

I just had to replace my blow lamp and it was cheaper to buy with a hot bag and 2 bottles of gas than just the lamp alone so might start using that instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to storing flux gas and solder in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I hope you are doing well. I have this 3.25mm lead-free grade 99c solder wire. I know that the good practice to bend the wire before...
Replies
Views
I'm a complete notice and I working on my heatings motorised valves on my S plan system. I was modifying the system to add an arrester. Long story...
Replies
Views
P
Is there any clause that says I cant remove the rubber rind on a viega fitting and solder it on my domestic gas installation? Thanks
Replies
Views
Peter N
P
Hi, Short version: I have about 4" of pipe sticking out of a concrete floor in a cupboard. It makes a 45-degree bend as it exists (bent, not with...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock