Discuss The cloakroom bathroom from hell.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest123

.....today I installed a wash basin and a close coupled loo into the smallest "cloakroom" toilet I've ever worked in. Measured 36 inches wide and 93 inches long. Was hell and kept banging my head on everything.

Mind you custard can sit and pee and wash their hands at the same time.

What basin did you install system, was it one of those ultra space saving rat baths?

What basin did you install system, was it one of those ultra space saving rat baths?
Wish it was, it was a Plumbsure B&Q basin. Had to take the bloody door of its hinges too as it opened in the way.

I know all about cramped after the bathroom I've just fitted! There's only so many times you can crack your head on the basin before you call it a day.

worst one i ever had like that was a kitchen that was on a point of a building if i hit my head once i did it twenty times my partner couldnt get of the floor for laughing at one point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to The cloakroom bathroom from hell.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

T
We've just had a new bathroom fitted. We bought and paid for the 3 pc suit, I just needed plumber to remove existing bathroom fittings/tiling and...
Replies
Views
Bernie2
B
The saga of the 3 day shower room continues, day 7. So far it should have been 1st day strip out and get shower tray in, adjust pipes for new...
Replies
Views
R
went to a job yesterday, i had to postpone a gas fire and flue job because of the distress of the female customer, was in her 60's and crying due...
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
P
hi, I live in the merseyside ,st helens area and had a quote today for one cloakroom consists of one wall basin and 1 toilet. my main bathroom is...
Replies
Views
penny28
P
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock