Discuss The radiator doesn't heat after i've added a plastic pipe to it in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heats the floor ok guys :) thanks for your advice

But i will remove the pipes - and stick with the radiator only - as don't want to return home one day - and find the ground floor flooded :)

I just wanted to do something - to amaze myself - but failed :13:

cheers

You amazed us! Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to The radiator doesn't heat after i've added a plastic pipe to it in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Our house was built in 2007 and we are the second family to live here - moving in in 2017. The central heating has been working fine - although...
Replies
Views
L
Hello Please could I have some advice. I recently had an new air source pump and hot water tank system installed. The pipes to the radiators...
Replies
Views
Hi, Sorry if question already answered in previous posts, but I can't find a solution to the below: We recently moved house to a new home that...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
I have a heating system comprised of skirting radiators that form part of a loop from the boiler, round the house and back. Some rooms get...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock