Discuss Toilet Waste Connection problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ruairi

Hi Guys

I’m sure this one comes up a quite a bit, but haven’t found a post with quite the same situation.

I am fitting a new toilet in my existing bathroom. The existing stack is cast iron as was the pipe connection to the old toilet waste. I have taken all this out now, but have had to take the existing cast iron pipe back to a joint to get the toilet to sit against the wall. This leaves me with a cast iron flange of about 125mm dia to try and connect my toilet waste too.

Any suggestion on the best way to do this? I can seem to find a proprietary adaptor to do this. I have also attached a picture to help.

Any guidance would be much appreciated

Ruairi

Attachments

• IMG_7084.jpg
    IMG_7084.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 60
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Toilet Waste Connection problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I need to this cast iron pipe back as my new back to wall toilet won’t fit otherwise. Cutting it back i am going to lose the collar. So what...
Replies
Views
60's ranch, with single bathroom. Tile over concrete slab. Toilet is about a foot from exterior brick wall. Vent pipe is in interior wall behind...
Replies
Views
As part of a slow DIY bathroom refit I've removed the old toilet from the original location next to the soil pipe (and obviously capped off the...
Replies
Views
A few years ago I installed a wall hung toilet pan in my last house which did not flush well when disposing of waste solids. The water would rise...
Replies
Views
Think I know the answer is no but asking just in case. I have a solvent weld bathroom waste with lots of connectors in it that disappears into...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock