Search the forum,

Discuss UVHWC parts - Any idea where I can get one of these? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Tyrrell

Gas Engineer
Any idea where I can get one of these? The 8 bar part not the rest. I used to have a supplier bookmarked but somehow I've managed to delete them and now I can't find a replacement.
IMG_0009.jpg

Is it me or does the over pressure discharge looks like it's going up hill

And +1 for aw

Looks like its been replaced before leading to that they may be other problems elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to UVHWC parts - Any idea where I can get one of these? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH. I've got quite good at it over the years being able to recognise the manifold brand and generation by just looking at it but then I have to go through...
Replies
Views
Looking to see what iron pipe part can fit a 10mm ball joint? In this pic there is a part that connects the ball joint (or whatever they are called) to the 1/2 inch pipe. I am looking to connect to a 3/4 inch pipe. Are there any threads that do this? Thanks I have been told that in North...
Replies
Views
HI folks, hoping to pick your brains. My bathrooms have Bastow tapware in federation style. House was built 1997, so these are 25 years old now. The spindle has a screw on shaft, that I assume lets them have just one type of spindle and then change the shaft for different colours - gold in my...
Replies
Views
The isolation valve connected directly to our toilet fill valve has started to leak (I assume the washer has deteriorated). I'd like to get a like-for-like replacement so that I can just do a straight swap of the entire isolation valve without having to worry about resizing pipes, but my google...
Replies
Views
Hi, The bottom pivot of the shower door has snapped, I've searched for a replacement, any ideas where I can get one? Thanks.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock