Discuss Week 3 in the great Intergas virgin give-away in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone's looking for a holiday haha

Sir I am of mild manners and meek I have no wish to upset those I do meet.
Banter I call it but should I step outa line then ready I am to apologise every time.

Sir I am of mild manners and meek I have no wish to upset those I do meet.
Banter I call it but should I step outa line then ready I am to apologise every time.

If you get me a pen I'll be your bestest friend In the world!...

I'm only saying pens are two a dozen! APP deserves a little bit more don't you agree?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Week 3 in the great Intergas virgin give-away in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, I posted this on the ultmatehandyman forum as well, but I am abut desperate for help If anyone here has any thoughts as to what might...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I...
Replies
Views
S
Apologies, tourist here, looking for advice. I live in a 3 bed Victorian terrace, 1 Bathroom, 8 Radiators and currently have a crappy 12 year old...
Replies
Views
R
Before we start, a few quick reminders: Two of these have now gone, to AtouchofGas and Solutions. Three more to go. No change there. Top guys...
Replies
Views
T
Hi guys...I'm a bit confused, I posted the following a few hours ago: Hi there Intergas 28/24 is cycling through the following codes on DHW...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock