Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss What type of shower tray in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all.
Sometime ago I removed our old 1200x800 shower tray and replaced with a Stone resin one. The stone resin tray was much, much heavier than the old one. At the time I didn't give much thought to it, but now I'm wondering which type of tray it would have been.
Other than it weighed no more than 10kg, it's other distinguishing feature was the underside of it. It was flat. A board of some description was used to form the bottom.
Which type of shower tray would this have been?
Sorry. I don't have any photos of it

I'm not sure that anyone here will know more about the shower tray that you installed and we've never seen than you do yourself. Do you not have a receipt/invoice from whoever your purchased it from? What about the installation instructions?

Why does it matter if you’ve now removed it?
Anyway, from your description it sounds like a tray by Zamori- this had a metal frame around it and an abs shell they were very lightweight. But I’m sure there are lots of others too…

Reply to What type of shower tray in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Do you recognise this shower drain rubber seal? I have searched the web and common plumbing spares suppliers but I cannot find which it is. It...
Replies
Views
I've got an issue with the shower tray not being totally flat. As you can see from the photos, it is about 7mm out at one side. It's leaning...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just looking for some advice as seen a few different things online. I'm installing a shower tray in our bathroom but this one has a square...
Replies
Views
Hi, does anyone have any advice on fitting a natural stone resin bath and shower trays over wet UFH. I have been advised that the bath could be...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock