Discuss where to buy hepvo valves in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Am after the above. Anyone know a good place to buy them from? They're expensive in bes and even more expensive with angled adaptor to connect onto bath.

Thanks stani. So it looks like I won't get them cheaper than ÂŁ22 with adapters

Not really, quality only comes at a price, and they are good valves. I would also put in the vertical.

Ah yes williams, I didn't think they stocked them as I could not see on the brochure

Ah yes williams, I didn't think they stocked them as I could not see on the brochure

Hi Mutley. Its always worth asking - only about 1/3 of our stock lines appear in the brochure - I am way to lazy to design and proof read the 200+ pages it would take to get everything in there.

On that particular product, we are a bit cheaper than BES, but not as cheap as that flea-bay link.

What sizes are you after, i have got a few kicking about.

Also, what would be the best way to install this for a washing machine
There are a dozen ways to do this without a hepvo.
Btw this week i bought my first ever hepvo.
39 years and never needed one but it was for a D2 on an unvented that had no other cost effective way

A dozen hey, my problem is there is a bath and washing machine on a really long run of 2inch. Smells coming up when washing machine runs. No where to put durgo valve and I cannot see an anty syphonic washing machine trap. Not cheap are they those hepvo valves

A first time for everything and they do what they say. Upgrade her drainage system over a cup of coffee :wink:

Yer fkd then :lol:Btw
when the flats were designed the drainage worked perfect and would have been proved to. What has changed apart from peoples perceptions of what they want.

Exactly. So all I can try is these hepvo valves. Excited to test them out really. As not had a reason to try em yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to where to buy hepvo valves in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock