Discuss where to buy hepvo valves in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Am after the above. Anyone know a good place to buy them from? They're expensive in bes and even more expensive with angled adaptor to connect onto bath.

Thanks stani. So it looks like I won't get them cheaper than £22 with adapters

Not really, quality only comes at a price, and they are good valves. I would also put in the vertical.

Ah yes williams, I didn't think they stocked them as I could not see on the brochure

Ah yes williams, I didn't think they stocked them as I could not see on the brochure

Hi Mutley. Its always worth asking - only about 1/3 of our stock lines appear in the brochure - I am way to lazy to design and proof read the 200+ pages it would take to get everything in there.

On that particular product, we are a bit cheaper than BES, but not as cheap as that flea-bay link.

What sizes are you after, i have got a few kicking about.

Also, what would be the best way to install this for a washing machine
There are a dozen ways to do this without a hepvo.
Btw this week i bought my first ever hepvo.
39 years and never needed one but it was for a D2 on an unvented that had no other cost effective way

A dozen hey, my problem is there is a bath and washing machine on a really long run of 2inch. Smells coming up when washing machine runs. No where to put durgo valve and I cannot see an anty syphonic washing machine trap. Not cheap are they those hepvo valves

A first time for everything and they do what they say. Upgrade her drainage system over a cup of coffee :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to where to buy hepvo valves in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back