Search the forum,

Discuss where to buy hepvo valves in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Am after the above. Anyone know a good place to buy them from? They're expensive in bes and even more expensive with angled adaptor to connect onto bath.

Thanks stani. So it looks like I won't get them cheaper than ÂŁ22 with adapters

Not really, quality only comes at a price, and they are good valves. I would also put in the vertical.

Ah yes williams, I didn't think they stocked them as I could not see on the brochure

Ah yes williams, I didn't think they stocked them as I could not see on the brochure

Hi Mutley. Its always worth asking - only about 1/3 of our stock lines appear in the brochure - I am way to lazy to design and proof read the 200+ pages it would take to get everything in there.

On that particular product, we are a bit cheaper than BES, but not as cheap as that flea-bay link.

What sizes are you after, i have got a few kicking about.

Also, what would be the best way to install this for a washing machine
There are a dozen ways to do this without a hepvo.
Btw this week i bought my first ever hepvo.
39 years and never needed one but it was for a D2 on an unvented that had no other cost effective way

A dozen hey, my problem is there is a bath and washing machine on a really long run of 2inch. Smells coming up when washing machine runs. No where to put durgo valve and I cannot see an anty syphonic washing machine trap. Not cheap are they those hepvo valves

A first time for everything and they do what they say. Upgrade her drainage system over a cup of coffee :wink:

Yer fkd then :lol:Btw
when the flats were designed the drainage worked perfect and would have been proved to. What has changed apart from peoples perceptions of what they want.

Exactly. So all I can try is these hepvo valves. Excited to test them out really. As not had a reason to try em yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to where to buy hepvo valves in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The isolation valve connected directly to our toilet fill valve has started to leak (I assume the washer has deteriorated). I'd like to get a like-for-like replacement so that I can just do a straight swap of the entire isolation valve without having to worry about resizing pipes, but my google...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I need some Vinyl Floor Planks for my hall way in my flat. Where's thes best place to buy them? I've seen some on ebay the thickness seems to be 1.5mm . Bot sure if they are good enough
Replies
Views
Think I know the answer is no but asking just in case. I have a solvent weld bathroom waste with lots of connectors in it that disappears into the wall with a right angle connector. There is no place to break into it to connect up a new arrangement for a new sink. So does anyone make a...
Replies
Views
I have a traditional style bath tap with shower attachment via a diverter. The lever no longer moves, and so I managed to unscrew the lever arm and the brass (colonial) piece, exposing the plastic diverter valve. Unfortunately, I am stumped as to how to get access to the diverter valve, as the...
Replies
Views
I have tried hard to get similar to the first class satchwqell /Sunvic SML type revolving type valves instead of the quite short lived spring return type valves. I saw an advert from the Hearken company who either make these or buy them in. The only problem they are BSP threads so adaptors are...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock