Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Wimmin's Birthdays. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

easyt

I dread wimmin's birthdays. It's the OH's birthday Sundsy. I am presently doing a bathroom refurb with shower instead of bath. Redoing separate toilet including tiling to both. I have a water leak outside in the area where I want to put a new concrete base and plinth for replacement oil tank - and its birthday time. I already screwed up by booking a dayboat on the canal for 12 of us ........ On Her Birthday !!

I am so pleased. Todsy I had to down tools to take father in law shopping and get his car serviced and MOT'd - he is 85. I managed to pick up a birthday card with a pretty flower piccy that is designed to be framed (women tend to keep cards) and a suitable frame and a pair of earrings, take F-in-L's car for MOT and him shopping, have a scotch and it is not yet 2pm. Job done.

Buying presents for women is such hard work. I do the cooking, I like scotch including malts, like practical presents and so I am easy to buy for. Last year I bought her two weeks in Malts. (of course she needed me to chaperone). Easier than spending days finding nowt. Am I alone ???

Best present to me was an LED head torch, great for working in the loft or finding stuff in garage at night, I like practical presents. Buy a woman a practical gift and she complains. Look at the shoes they buy!! Woman buys new shoes, take her out for a meal in town with friends. Can't park within 400 yds of restaurant - - ' I can't walk that far in these heels'.

Anyone else dread wimmin's birthdays ???

party.gif
party.gif

Happy Birthday Mrs Easyt !!!

Hope You Have Had A Great Day !!

happybday.gif

let-s-party-084.gif
happy-birthday-054.gif
Hope the new shoes fit ok !!:D

Yes Puddle. :)
She seems happy enough. Liked her pressies and we had a good day on the canal.

Odeal over for 12 months :eek:

Yes Puddle. :)
She seems happy enough. Liked her pressies and we had a good day on the canal.

Odeal over for 12 months :eek:

oh my son dont forget the anniversary, (wedding or how long you have been together) dont matter which, cause if you forget it the grim reaper will get you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh my son dont forget the anniversary, (wedding or how long you have been together) dont matter which, cause if you forget it the grim reaper will get you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

which reminds me how can I forget my annivesary[34 years] try as I might she just wont let me:D:)regards turnpin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wimmin's Birthdays. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

F
Just completed a new en-suite at home a few weeks ago. tiled all round the base of the shower tray and made a nice job of it too. tonight ive just...
Replies
Views
GPSNewcastle
G
Had a woman call our company on Monday morning in some distress. She asked if we (*********) could come out to site and help her (We charge...
Replies
Views
365drills
L
Hello. I returned home yesterday to find an Anglian Water engineer had put a card through our door explaining that due to a substantial increase...
Replies
Views
G4WIL
G
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock