Discuss Young plumber of the year. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would of much rather of had some nice bathrooms to do or a faulty boiler......i was speaking to Charlie in the week at PHEX and we said it is interesting how you are portrayed on tv.....the way it was showed etc. It kind of made us all look like novices and we are not at all. Charlie was a great guy with loads of skill and knowledge.

when you dropped the pump screw hilarious because we have all done that wondering where the hell as it gone in a dark cubored in most cases and sods law strait trough the floor boards lol

when you dropped the pump screw hilarious because we have all done that wondering where the hell as it gone in a dark cubored in most cases and sods law strait trough the floor boards lol

OMG that was terrible... i dropped it in the bucket of hot water and had to swap it over and let the boys get it out!

so what boilers do you prefer working on and how experienced are you ?(with boilers ,yes i am psychic i know what you dirty b,stards are thinking)

hi aimee
what was charlie like in person.
also that bloke you were in final works around brentwood away as show him in pts in romford other day

so what boilers do you prefer working on and how experienced are you ?(with boilers ,yes i am psychic i know what you dirty b,stards are thinking)

Well i did 6 yes in the industry mainly on industrial and commercial...i then did some air con. I now work for Alpha Boilers.... so i have to say Alpha because i know them inside and out

hi aimee
what was charlie like in person.
also that bloke you were in final works around brentwood away as show him in pts in romford other day

Charlie was great, really down to earth. I saw him last week at PHEX and we all went out in the evening!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Young plumber of the year. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
i have had an independent plumber check my system,a second opinion- he says i need to power flush as there is sludge. my contracted servicer will...
Replies
Views
M
Changed bath the other day, crack in bath - store sent me to change it - when i got there - took panel off and waste was too high going into...
Replies
Views
E
Hi - I have installed the first fix for the central heating and hot/cold water in my house (and pressure tested). At the moment I have tails of...
Replies
Views
edwardk
E
S
Got your attention, good. Its a while since I started a thread and this is possibly a bit controversial and I'm hoping for some lively debate...
Replies
Views
G
I have been out of work for a couple years, doing odd jobs for people etc. and never knowing what to charge them. Currently doing a job...
Replies
Views
dontknowitall
D

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock