Discuss 110mm elbow spigot to pan connector in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi can I insert a pan connector Finn's straight into the pipe end of an elbow spigot ? I'd rather use this fitting then an elbow with pipe

Many thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220604_113406_com.android.chrome_edit_3652905592671.jpg
    Screenshot_20220604_113406_com.android.chrome_edit_3652905592671.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 9
Put some 110mm into the fitting enough so it’s flush with the front eg the insert / collar depth

And then just push your pan connector in

Put some 110mm into the fitting enough so it’s flush with the front eg the insert / collar depth

And then just push your pan connector in

The socket end of the elbow is going onto the soil pipe, but the other end the spigot part which is just like pipe I'm wondering if the pan connector can go straight into this? I know these ends are made to go into other fittings just like pipe so I assume this will be okay to put a direct pan connector into ?
It's like the male to female 110mm elbow which I attached which I'm using.

Thanks

Yep straight in

I wouldn’t

Reply to 110mm elbow spigot to pan connector in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys, I’ve got a close coupled toilet wher the waste come out of the back of the toilet then it’s a 90 degree bend to the right where it goes...
Replies
Views
I had a plumber in to replace my old pan connector as it was leaking due to the wax deteriorating. Now when this toilet clogs up (which is a...
Replies
Views
hi. anyone used one of these before.. need to connect a hose from a condense pump to a w/c pan connector..these are for connection to soil pipe so...
Replies
Views
Good evening I've came across 90mm cast iron before and used mcalpine extB (90 to 110 extension) But what I have here kind of bellows out to...
Replies
Views
I removed an old shower hose, which was installed by previous home owner at least 12 years ago. Upon removal, the connection is like nothing I...
Replies
Views
Back