Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Draining down of boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

ness7

Hello

have a ideal mexico 2 for standing boiler I am having trouble draining it down any tips please ?

Bit of a vague post there mate! If draining the boiler is flumoxing you, anything else is going to end in tears!

Have you isolated the header tank? Switched of all radiators? define 'trouble draining down' As we will be able to give a better answer.

as above DOC stuck

Isolate the f&e, Have new doc washer ready. Wind out doc fully, use fat screw and wind it in, snatch it out and be ready with finger and thumb and quickly cover holes. Change washer and screw up quick. Be prepared for a little water

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Draining down of boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All This is following on from thread I made a few days ago but can't seem to find I'm in a bit of a bind with my CH design where I want to...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Baxi Ecoblue System boiler which was recently serviced just before Christmas. There has since been a constant but slow drip...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to drain my vokera 29 boiler in the attic as Im going away for 4 weeks at least to make sure there are no frozen pipes. In my small...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some help on this shower drain installation. I’m about to install a corner shower kit in my basement bathroom. But I just found out the...
Replies
Views
Hello. My home's Rheem water heater is dripping from the drain valve. It is strange as it seems to sometimes spit out some water and then stop...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock