Search the forum,

Discuss Freebie Alert - Ideal Vogue Boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
sure one of the admin would be able to tell us how many hits this page has had

Well, I now know who the chosen six are.

Which means I also know who the unlucky ones are. As a consolation prize, there will be a goody bag courtesy of us and Ideal.

To raise the dramatic tension, I shall release the names of those NOT getting a free boiler over the course of this afternoon and evening. And maybe tomorrow evening if I am feeling playful! The unlucky ones will get a goody bag including an Ideal Jacket. So if I ask you for your jacket size (S, M, L, XL) that's your cue to leave quietly, and everyone remaining is a bit closer to their dream freebie.

The original list, in alphabetical order was:

anz
atouchofgas
BOD
Dannypipe
Gasman
JAH HEATING
Julesverne
Kev the Gas
Lame Plumber
Leo21
Masood
Mike Jackson
P J F Plumbing
Plumber0808
SafeGasInstall
scott_d
smtplumbing

JULESVERNE - you are eliminated, can you please let me have your jacket size?

Well, I have an appointment at 5pm, so I will be off now.

But before I go...

LAME PLUMBER - you are eliminated - please let me have your jacket size.

GASMAN - Sorry mate, they didn't fancy the AXE treatment. Please let me have your jacket size, because your bum is outa here!

Ray Stafford said:

J A H Heating. You must be psychic James, because you already PMed me your jacket size. Yep, you're out!

CALLING DANNYPIPE! Let me know your jacket size, because you're living in loser-ville! :)

So we now have 12 people fighting it out for 6 slots.

Anz
Atouchofgas
Bod
Kev the Gas
Leo21
Masood
Mike Jackson
PJF Plumbing
Plumber0808
SafeGasInstall
Scott_d
smtplumbing

thats 50/50 odds.

until the next elimination, then everyone remaining is odds-on.

OOOOOOHHHHH the tension ! :)

So do I carry on with eliminations tonight, or let the tension build a bit further?

The tension is unbearable. I'm going to have to engage in a bit more croppie baiting to relieve the tension.

Only eleven left

Anz
Atouchofgas
Bod
Kev the Gas
Leo21
Masood
Mike Jackson
PJF Plumbing
Plumber0808
Scott_d
smtplumbing

Sorry SAFEGASINSTALL, let me know your jacket size as you join your colleagues in the booby-prize pen. No free boiler for you this week.

So we now have 12 people fighting it out for 6 slots.

Anz
Atouchofgas
Bod
Kev the Gas
Leo21
Masood
Mike Jackson
PJF Plumbing
Plumber0808
SafeGasInstall
Scott_d
smtplumbing

thats 50/50 odds.

until the next elimination, then everyone remaining is odds-on.

OOOOOOHHHHH the tension ! :)

its like a penalty shoot out this

Attachments

• patrol-tent.jpg
    patrol-tent.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 45
Right, thats it for half an hour or so. I'm taking a break for a while.

Catch you later.

Except you Leo21. Don't bother to hang around mate - just PM me your jacket size. You're toast.

being more charitable I was going to ask a local charity in need of a new combi if they wantd one, seeing as their chaffonteaux monster was dying, ideal couldnt have been any worse than what they had. :) Still Ideal have lost the opportunity of converting a few of us now :)

Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaay can you have chat with Worcester about doing something similar with their new oil boilers, Pleeeeeeease :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Freebie Alert - Ideal Vogue Boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock