Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss How do I reduce from 12mm to 8mm without using several joints. in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

P

Paul Alone

I'm building a steam punk clock and am using a thermometer pressure gauge as one of the parts. What I need to know is how can I plumb to the rod extending from the pressure gauge without using several parts. The rod diameter is 12mm and I will be using 8mm copper piping for the project throughout. I have tried everywhere for a reducer but no one does one in the size that I need. Would the only alternative be to fit a 15mm to 8mm reducer which is freely available? If so what could I use to pack out the extra space?

Option 1
Option 2
Required for option 2 BES.co.uk | Next Day Delivery On 15,000 + Plumbing Supplies - https://www.bes.co.uk/end-feed-straight-coupling-12mm-f-x-f-6767/

Thanks for the help guys it seems the luck of the draw having someone who is based nearby. I was all over ebay, B&Q, screwfix and wickes and no one had what I needed. Think I can manage now.

Reply to How do I reduce from 12mm to 8mm without using several joints. in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Welcome to ********* and one of our projects which deals with drilling holes into ceramic sinks (Kitchens) or ceramic basins (Bathrooms). If you...
Replies
Views
365drills
Re: Further to what boiler. It's relatively easy to weed out the snakes when you have people round to quote. Initially don't ask too many...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
365drills
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock