Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss How to re-pressurise my Vailand ThermoCompact boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Peteb

I've got the above mentioned boiler, inherited in the flat I bought. The manual says that it's either a TurboMax Plus 824.2E, 828/2E or a Thermo Compact 615/2E, 620E, 624/2E, 628/2E.

I believe it's the Thermo Compact because I've looked at Youtube vids for pressurising TurboMax's and it doesn't look the same. However, I can't find any vids for the Thermo Compact but I'll assume it's that one.

The pressure has gone down to a quarter to a half a bar and the hot water isn't heating properly anymore. I've bled the radiators but does anyone know how to get pressure into the boiler please? I can see various srews underneath but unsure which ones do the job!

Driving me a bit nuts so help will be really appreciated!

Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How to re-pressurise my Vailand ThermoCompact boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Firstly, I am neither plumber nor heating engineer, just a willing diy, have a go guy. I have a Grant 26 oil fired combi boiler which started...
Replies
Views
J
Thread restarted as I have now registered...advice please on below...... ** I have the above boiler - the pressure bar is in the red but I can't...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
L
hi i have a problem with my boiler im not sure what model it is but on the insallation manual it says for turbomax plus and thermocompact 824/2e...
Replies
Views
Barry98
B
S
I have an oil fired system boiler driving a hot water cylinder and radiators through a Honeywell three port mid position valve. Before that we...
Replies
Views
buckley plumb
B
R
First off I don't know much about combi boilers or heating systems in general. I've just moved in to a house and have a question about my boiler...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock