Discuss Internal sizes of copper and equivalently sized barrell in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mickyplumb

Guys, is there anywhere I can look to find for example the exact internal diameter of 2 inch copper and 2 inch iron ??

Copper tube is measured by the outside diameter have a look at Yorkex | Yorkshire Copper Tube for wall diameters of half hard copper (table X).

Black iron is measured by the internal diameter so 2" black iron will have an internal diameter of 2" and 54mm copper an ID of 51.6mm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Internal sizes of copper and equivalently sized barrell in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Whilst messing about trying to find the location of my underground pipw leak, still ongoing, I decided to have a look at my drainage chamber. A...
Replies
Views
Looking to see what iron pipe part can fit a 10mm ball joint? In this pic there is a part that connects the ball joint (or whatever they are...
Replies
Views
B
I don't know if such a thing just doesn't exist, but I am looking for a boss adaptor for a 40mm solvent pipe to fit a boss with 50mm internal...
Replies
Views
I have a hot water cylinder which has low carbon steel pipework to it - I have tried to add some pictures I need to replace the cylinder because...
Replies
Views
Hello, Recently I received an unusually large water bill which led me to the discovery of leaking flush valves. I have two toilets and it turned...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock