Discuss New gas/oil spares merchant in worcester !!!!! Orillo bathrooms now open for business in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

ORILLOSPAREWORC

Based across three sites in Worcester, Evesham and Malvern; Orillo provides all products concerning water in your house - from a beautiful new bathroom suite, to parts to fix a central heating boiler. Open to both the public and trade customers, the Orillo name has been well-known since 1978 as the place to go for sound advice and great prices.

WWW.ORILLO.ORG.UK/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New gas/oil spares merchant in worcester !!!!! Orillo bathrooms now open for business in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A number of issues have been raised from a boiler replacement. Boiler not operating and with no pressure. Tile damage Sprawling pipe layout in...
Replies
Views
R
Morning all. Well, week one was fun, but week 2 started to get a bit boring after a while. Not for CH4 obviously, but for everyone else. So...
Replies
Views
R
Hi All Your favourite sponsor has FIVE (count them, one, two, three, four, FIVE) Intergas boilers to give away. Each one is worth a thousand (inc...
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
L
[Apologies if this thread is in the wrong forum - i think it includes questions related to several!] I'm trying to get my head around the hot...
Replies
Views
lewisgriffy
L
W
Dear all just about to have a new heat only boiler fitted in three bed house (old house no cavity) one main bathroom and one on-suite about 9 rads...
Replies
Views
shorticus
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock