Discuss One night only in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg I cannot take you 3 gay boys !!!
Steve
John
Lee

i will have to leave you , so you can have your dreamed 3 some !!!

Only 3some I dream of having is me and your lass n her sister or cousin or mate from home , so long as she's there I don't care

No need for my girl to swing, I give her plenty, she's no need to look around.

Pee wee

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 34
So Villa-Tom's not the only one shaking hands with the unemployed later then?

will lend you 'mavis' if you want ? shes my spare blow up, you carnt have madge tho, she's too good :))

Could be worse mate, could be in icu with a poorly baby that was due 3 weeks ago lol. Chin up princess.

On the one hand it's good news, on the other it's sobering. Boy or girl? And hopefully the wee'un's only in the icu because of being late and induced.

My heart and thoughts are with you mate.

It's a girl. She swallowed a load of **** and its got into her lungs basically. Was on a vent etc for past two days. She's well on the mend but it looks like we're in for a bit of a wait till she can come home, even though she's out of the woods.

Other than that she's a big fat healthy baby. 9.9lbs

Pleased for you mate, and well pleased she's out of the woods!

Congrats to you and especially to Mrs TB.

Now, what's littl'uns name so we can wet her head properly!

Cheers croppie! It's Penny. I expect you all to compensate for my lack of drinking by having an extra one each! Back to the hospital I go....

Cheers croppie! It's Penny. I expect you all to compensate for my lack of drinking by having an extra one each! Back to the hospital I go....

I sincerely hope young penny has a long and wonderful life. All the best to you, mother and baby:)

P.s i will have a drink for you all:):)

tb be strong my princess was born 13 week early and spent 5 months in neonatal unit and now 18yrs old giving me all sort of trouble love her to bit

Last edited by a moderator:
Not quite the same but my princess will be 20 in February, she nearly drowned in a garden pond when she was 1 and then spent 2 weeks in the icu.

She makes me laugh all the time. Complete lunatic.

uploadfromtaptalk1356993687406.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to One night only in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are a few months into our Viessmann Vitodens 100-W 19KW Heat Only boiler and it is working fine. We replaced an old 1999 Baxi. Our house is a 2...
Replies
Views
I currently have a Vaillant ecoTEC Plus 438 system boiler which is 13 years old. I have been having problems with the boiler which potentially...
Replies
Views
hi all, can you suggest what is wrong with my water pipes they all make a loud grumbling type of noise at night at random times. my hot water and...
Replies
Views
Very short version. Im a sole trader of only 10 months, but an experieced Plumber of 30 years. Installed a bathroom for a customer, they wanted me...
Replies
Views
Having just moved into a property and discovering the central heating not functioning, after 3 months we eventually was able to get the property...
Replies
Views
Back