Search the forum,

Discuss Secret Santa sticky in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not happy at all, mine was a Biasi boiler.

A second hand copy of a ****o mag! Good job I still had my work gloves on it went straight in the bin!

I asked Mrs Croppie about mine. She went into a fit of giggles again.

I will be banning someone..........

Indeed

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 37
when the thread title said "secret santa sticky" I thought it meant that this thread would stay at the top of the page.

Now I realise it was more of an instruction. Apologies to my victim, who got a completely non-sticky gift.

Sticky Santa Secret, sounds wrong that doesn't it?

Jesus you try to make a man out of someone and they throw your efforts in the bin!!

Jesus you try to make a man out of someone and they throw your efforts in the bin!!

Hah! That reminds me of a funny story about a young man journeying into manhood in a Jo'burg hookshop. I wasnt there for the first part, but I was around when his mother found out. Legendary!

I might just tell the story a bit later.

Hah! That reminds me of a funny story about a young man journeying into manhood in a Jo'burg hookshop. I wasnt there for the first part, but I was around when his mother found out. Legendary!

It's later so you can tell the story now!

Well they say he only ***s once a year.....looks like his sack was well and truly full!

Santa stopped me to shake my hand and say Happy Xmas today at Whiston Hospital. Creeped me out if I'm honest. Wasn't the real Santa, I know that because he's not even real. Is he?

Our ships doctor was chatting one night about one of the crew with a dose of clap. Doc asked why he didnt use a condom at the hook shop, and said sailer who must be related to gasmans inlaw replied that he and his mate shared a hooker and he was second to go, but only had the one condom and being he didnt want to come into contact with his mates offerings reversed the condom inside out before using it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wasn't the real Santa, I know that because he's not even real. Is he?

So your parents were proven liers?
I suppose they also told you about the tooth fairy and kissing girls made your teeth fall out and having a ham shank made hair grow on the palms of your hands?

All this will soon come to you too :lol:

So your parents were proven liers?
I suppose they also told you about the tooth fairy and kissing girls made your teeth fall out and having a ham shank made hair grow on the palms of your hands?

All this will soon come to you too :lol:
I still won't swallow chewing gum in case it wraps around my heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Secret Santa sticky in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Show us your fanciest radiators you've installed! We would love to see them! I love this Milano vertical radiator in the kitchen space. What...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock