Search the forum,

Discuss Secret Santa sticky in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much was we meant to spend

After croppie getting nice pressies of Stout I thought this would be a laugh for all so here goes UKPF's very own Secret Santa

anybody wishing to take part pm me your name and address no names addresses will be passed on to anyone other than the UKPF member drawn to get your pressie.

the rules are as follows these may be amended or added too slightly if they conflict with any policies of the UKPF and the fact that i am making the rules up as i go along :santa3::presents1::santa::santa5::santa_cheesy:

Rules

1. pm me your name and address
2. closing date is 30th November 2013
3. suggested limit for spending is ten whole English pounds sterling. Any less your tight git but its upto you if want to spend more.
4. If you do not wish to receive a pressie that may be deemed offensive or of a sexual nature please say so in your PM
5. if you receive a name that states they do not want a pressie of an offensive or sexual nature please respect this members do have young kids etc and may open it front of them.
6. all members who enter you name will be put in a pot and drawn by my missus you will receive your name on the 1st december.
7. if you enter please honour your participation by sending the present to the address.
8. you can't open your pressie till christmas day .
9. yes i know its hard to wait but you'll just have too.
10. post a pic of your pressies on this thread.
11. no spoilers. red herrings and specualtion are fine but no spoilers
12. most importantly no names can be mentioned till christmas day.
13. this is a bit laugh so please treat it as such.

HO HO HO

i know its a bit early but will need to get the names in and give people time to get pressie's and send them out.

A tenner(ish) or a bit more

I had to decide what to get the northerner who has everything.

Obviously nothing that requires electricity. Or reading and writing.

I thought about a flint-knapping kit, or something amazing like a box of matches ("Look - magic wood make FIRE!") but decided that this might be considered patronising.

Tricky stuff this secret santa thing.

I had to decide what to get the northerner who has everything.

Obviously nothing that requires electricity. Or reading and writing.

I thought about a flint-knapping kit, or something amazing like a box of matches ("Look - magic wood make FIRE!") but decided that this might be considered patronising.

Tricky stuff this secret santa thing.

Just a pen would of been like black magic
Lol says the norther lad I'm from Lancashire or to bod that's the winning rose lol

I'd like to think my recipient appreciates their present.

I went practical & personal!

I'd assumed a personalised set of handkerchiefs would be acceptable!

I bought my recipient something practical. And personal. And it also lets him know how I think of him!

I'd like to think my recipient appreciates their present.

I went practical & personal!

I'd assumed a personalised set of handkerchiefs would be acceptable!

Depends if they are scented or not :)

20131222_150035.jpg i caved in and opened mine

I say we all change our profile pictures or whatever you call it to a picture of our SS pressies!!

I would have , if involved sent a black box with no markings on it or indications of the sender

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Secret Santa sticky in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Show us your fanciest radiators you've installed! We would love to see them! I love this Milano vertical radiator in the kitchen space. What...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock