Search the forum,

Discuss Secret Santa sticky in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
esy4eged.jpg
shot gun cartridge knife , very have thank you to the sender

It gave me a rash. More appropriate as a booby prize for the sender of the naffest gift. Voted for by other secret santas.....

Sorry ray

Funny you should mention it Kev. I got this letter of complaint earlier from the hat.

"Dear Ray

I am writing to express in the strongest possible terms my dissatisfaction with my latest position.

I understand that, as an item of promotional merchandise, I may from time to time be required to undertake some unsettling, nay even unsanitary, duties. However, this mission goes way beyond what can be expected, even from the most company-minded promotional apparel.

To start with, my new owner is a <shudder> northerner. Now, I consider myself to be a hat-of-the-world, and some of my best friends come from the midlands (although obviously I wouldn't want my scarf to marry one!). But a northerner? It really is too much. At first, he used me as a bag to gather turnips and potatoes in. Later he did work out that I was meant to be worn, but he experimented with several unmentionable <shudder again> body parts before settling on the head. Along the way, I picked up a bad dose of the crabs and a rather nasty genital rash. Just to pay him back, I have transferred the latter to his head! Serve him right, the nasty little whippet fancier!

However, enough is enough. I request an immediate recall. If returned to HQ, I would even be prepared to take in promotional duties with the six-toed retards in Devon - just please don't send me up north again.

Yours in hope.

The Hat.

PS - you should see what he did to my friend the Mug"

Shall I open mine now or wait for the 25th? Is anyone even waiting for the 25th?

I was gonna wait, may depend how much I drink later!

I'm drinking now (JD Honey) but the missus has forbidden me to open mine because "you won't have anything to open on Christmas Day".

I can say it's tubular and that when you tip it it gives off a slight clunking sound and what I suspect to be liquid. Think of when you tip a bottle of 1/4 propane back and forth - it sounds like that. Hope it's not propane as I've got several bottles in the shed.

Im waiting til 25th.
It will be the only present I get to open.
Xmas is always bleak. I bet my ss gift is shyt as well

I would have , if involved sent a black box with no markings on it or indications of the sender

Hmmm... Except there may have been a small clue in the inner wrapping??? Do the initials GR on a jobsheet ring any bells?

Mine turned up last week, I think ? It didn't say secret santa so was opened.

Absolute crap present, I don't even like golf!

Let alone on my desk :censored: The present was so crap I wrapped it up for someone else !!

Thx for nothing sender !!!!!!!

Lol.

Mine turned up last week, I think ? It didn't say secret santa so was opened.

Absolute crap present, I don't even like golf!

Let alone on my desk :censored: The present was so crap I wrapped it up for someone else !!

Thx for nothing sender !!!!!!!

Lol.

sounds a good way of getting rid of last years crappy pressies from the in-laws hmmm!.lol

Anyone still waiting for their present to be delivered? I know mine got his.

U opened it? Hope u like contents!

May I refer you to this post:

I must confess I've opened mine. Jules asked me on behalf of the sender whether I'd be offended by anything so I was a bit worried about opening it Xmas day as I'm spending it with the in-laws.

Thank you very much whoever sent it, a very thoughtful and useful gift, very much appreciated indeed! :)

:)

Should we all post pics of what we got....consuming them, playing with them or wearing them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Secret Santa sticky in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Show us your fanciest radiators you've installed! We would love to see them! I love this Milano vertical radiator in the kitchen space. What do you think?
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I have changed the 3 port actuator Honeywell head however this doesn’t seem to have solved the issue, does this mean that the programmer is faulty? Or is...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one ....just easy to use and reliable. The fluke 115 looks good but its above my budget. My current socket and see one was great but it's developed a fault.
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about this one. Granddaughter just moved house and this valve decided to leak when it was closed. When open its fine. Normally I have repacked the gland on...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock