Search the forum,

Discuss Secret Santa sticky in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine says dont open till xmas day :(

jehamyre.jpg

If I open mine now there'll be no presents left under the tree. :(

I had to ask my Mrs to check my pressie out in case it wasnt for family viewing...she says its fine but I just cant work out the grin she had on her face..At least I know its not a butt plug, thank God, I do prefer to choose my own.....

Big girl!

For one night only :)

So whats the difference to a non whiskey man between your cheaper whiskies and your nice single malts. I know it makes me sound like a heathen but only ever tasted whiskey once.

So whats the difference to a non whiskey man between your cheaper whiskies and your nice single malts. I know it makes me sound like a heathen but only ever tasted whiskey once.
The price !!! Lol

Well cheaper ones are a blend of several individual unpalatable whiskies which together hope to fool idiots into the belief that the total is somehow greater than the sum of its parts.

A single malt is precisely that. One strain of malt that is fermented and is in and of itself worthy of drinking without drowning the fecker in diet coke.....

Unless you're at a party & someone's kindly dropped one in there for you! ;-)

Thats a government lie that myth! I attempted this for years left my drink near all kinds of dodgy people over the years mot one of the tight gits slipped one in!

Thats a government lie that myth! I attempted this for years left my drink near all kinds of dodgy people over the years mot one of the tight gits slipped one in!

Maybe not in your drink!

Either that, or you didn't notice because you'd consumed so many!!

Oh. Screwed that up then! :)

I must confess I've opened mine. Jules asked me on behalf of the sender whether I'd be offended by anything so I was a bit worried about opening it Xmas day as I'm spending it with the in-laws.

Thank you very much whoever sent it, a very thoughtful and useful gift, very much appreciated indeed! :)

I'm getting worried by the great quality of some of these gifts. I'd like to apologise to my victim in advance!

not opened mine either. i would like to also apologise to my recipient if they are disappointed with their gift.

Lot of worried people if you've sent me something **** feel free to send additional gifts to top it up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Secret Santa sticky in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Show us your fanciest radiators you've installed! We would love to see them! I love this Milano vertical radiator in the kitchen space. What...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock