Discuss Secret Santa sticky in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
posted mine yesterday sent an email to everyone tonight still a few who havent answered but it seems a few havent sent out yet but most have posted in the last day or so.

Are we ever going to find out who sent what to whom?

I haven't got one yet!
I Was clever though and didn't post mine from my location so the postmark will give no clue as to who has posted it!!!

I haven't got one yet!
I Was clever though and didn't post mine from my location so the postmark will give no clue as to who has posted it!!!

I'm cleverer than you, I put it behind your wheels bin chapped the door and ran away, eh wait eh well not me a guy I know DOH

I haven't got one yet!

If it was me and I was involved I would have sent it from a real dive like Sunderland so as not to give the game away!

Sunderland is my home/birth town !!
I have never done Secret Santa b4

Come on then, post your pictures!

Do we have to post pics of us "using" the gift?

Kev, just a bit o banter. Spend most of my time fitting round Washington area. Only issues we have is when mackems escape confines of Sunderland! ;)

Thank god I didn't get a Mackem!!!!
although I could have got a cheap present.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 37
If I was taking part then I'd now be saying mines been sent..

And if was taking part, I might also say mine has been posted - but by Mrs S who happens to be in a completely different part of the country today.

And if was taking part, I might also say mine has been posted - but by Mrs S who happens to be in a completely different part of the country today.

Thus disguising the postal address? You are taking this far too seriously mr Stafford!

Mine has arrived. And although the sender has thoughtfully included gift wrapping Amazon in their infinite wisdom decided to include a delivery note including a description of said present!

However I will abide by the rules and won't open till Christmas Day and will then post a picture!

Mine has arrived. And although the sender has thoughtfully included gift wrapping Amazon in their infinite wisdom decided to include a delivery note including a description of said present!

However I will abide by the rules and won't open till Christmas Day and will then post a picture!

Ha ha me too.

We're opening Xmas eve as we will be busy on Xmas day , or we could do this Saturday night

Nor have I! I can feel a sulk coming on. This is just like school all over again!

Me too!! It was the only thing I was excited about Christmas for. So whoever you are do you really want to spoil my Christmas which will lead me to drink heavily and eventually become an alcoholic. Then get sacked from my job,rendering me unable to pay my mortgage and end up repossessed and leave me and the little ones out on the street or worse the inlaws???
Just think about it!! You do not want blood on your hands!

Me too!! It was the only thing I was excited about Christmas for. So whoever you are do you really want to spoil my Christmas which will lead me to drink heavily and eventually become an alcoholic. Then get sacked from my job,rendering me unable to pay my mortgage and end up repossessed and leave me and the little ones out on the street or worse the inlaws???
Just think about it!! You do not want blood on your hands!

Ok ok I'll do it tomorrow..

Nor have I! I can feel a sulk coming on. This is just like school all over again!

And all of a sudden it all becomes clear!

You were Mr Last-to-get-picked weren't you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Croppie, if you need to put AP back in his box, just ask after his auntie's kitchen sink... :)

Who rattled your cage?! I knew letting a merchant in the arms was a mistake!

Yep, probably was. Fatal.

But until Auntie's sink is sorted, you have a weakness. And merchants are specially trained to hone in on weaknesses... :)

i havent received mine yet either .

im also astounded at how many of you have left it till the last minute. says me who posted his tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Secret Santa sticky in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon all, I am hopeful someone may be able to offer some guidance on the following. In the home we have a gas boiler (serviced...
Replies
Views
Hi, Does anyone know if this is a problem? Per attached pictures one of the pipes coming out from the boiler (Worcester) has a green/brown...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am in need of an experienced plumber for the following jobs: bathroom: Remove exisiting toilet. Fix new toilet. Fix new wash basin and...
Replies
Views
Hey there, My organisation - the CIPD - is gathering work stories from people for a research project we're working and we're looking to get a...
Replies
Views
Back