Discuss Secret Santa sticky in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're opening Xmas eve as we will be busy on Xmas day , or we could do this Saturday night

Nor have I! I can feel a sulk coming on. This is just like school all over again!

Me too!! It was the only thing I was excited about Christmas for. So whoever you are do you really want to spoil my Christmas which will lead me to drink heavily and eventually become an alcoholic. Then get sacked from my job,rendering me unable to pay my mortgage and end up repossessed and leave me and the little ones out on the street or worse the inlaws???
Just think about it!! You do not want blood on your hands!

Me too!! It was the only thing I was excited about Christmas for. So whoever you are do you really want to spoil my Christmas which will lead me to drink heavily and eventually become an alcoholic. Then get sacked from my job,rendering me unable to pay my mortgage and end up repossessed and leave me and the little ones out on the street or worse the inlaws???
Just think about it!! You do not want blood on your hands!

Ok ok I'll do it tomorrow..

Nor have I! I can feel a sulk coming on. This is just like school all over again!

And all of a sudden it all becomes clear!

You were Mr Last-to-get-picked weren't you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Secret Santa sticky in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back