Discuss Secret Santa sticky in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's them clean! Need some new latex gloves. Ran out last week. !

I would say opening after 6.00pm christmas eve is ok but im not opening mine till chrimbo day but people may be busy all day chrimbo day so christmas eve is good too.

Well as lame has opened his I think we should all open them and post pics over the weekend while we have some down time

Still haven't got mine....getting worried its going to be a croppie surprise....

Well as lame has opened his I think we should all open them and post pics over the weekend while we have some down time

Transalation: Bod has already opened his like an impatient child, and wants to cover his bum by saying "everyone else was opening theirs"

:)

I'm waiting till Xmas day. I do t want to pi55 Santa off at this mate stage. There's still time to put me on that list.

The same list as the one I'm gonna be on with wor lass later due to it being Northern Gas Networks Xmas day/night out.

Transalation: Bod has already opened his like an impatient child, and wants to cover his bum by saying "everyone else was opening theirs"

:)

What was his present anyway? I can't find where he mentioned opening it.

I'm a little concerned about opening my "gift" on Christmas morning with the kids and mrs there to view it.

20131221_174406.jpgGuilty m'lud. But just now. To say i'm impressed is an understatement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Secret Santa sticky in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon all, I am hopeful someone may be able to offer some guidance on the following. In the home we have a gas boiler (serviced...
Replies
Views
Hi, Does anyone know if this is a problem? Per attached pictures one of the pipes coming out from the boiler (Worcester) has a green/brown...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am in need of an experienced plumber for the following jobs: bathroom: Remove exisiting toilet. Fix new toilet. Fix new wash basin and...
Replies
Views
Hey there, My organisation - the CIPD - is gathering work stories from people for a research project we're working and we're looking to get a...
Replies
Views
Back