Discuss Secret Santa sticky in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent to Tom Lane.......

Yes although I had to get it tailored to fit!

I really don't know what concerns me more.....

That you could visualise me in it or that you really want to see me in it......
Mrs Croppie advised me to get the undercarriage taken in considerably as she said it would be all baggy and look absolutely ridiculous! Pmsl

Show us all that you got the errr....balls to wear it......it would be a good laugh!

1[SUP]st[/SUP] person listed was the sender.
1. steveb – kyle87
2. kay jay – kev the gas
3. gray0689 – kirkgas
4. kyle87 - zeebeedee
5. ray Stafford – bod
6. resolute – armyash
7. croppie – tom lane
8. bod – lameplumber
9. toxic ted – bunker
10. applumbing – keefy
11. safegasinstall – killy bing
12. simong – steveb
13. tom lane – safegasinstall
14. ermintrude – masood
15. kirkgas – toxic ted
16. masood – simong
17. gas man – leo21
18. armyash – gasman
19. jefaz – resolute
20. leo21 – helpsy
21. kevthegas – kay jay
22. plumbersmate – julesverne
23. helpsy – croppie
24. keefy – plumbersmate
25. zeebeedee – ermintrude
26. lame plumber – gray0689
27. killy bing – ray Stafford
28. bunker – jefaz
29. julesverne – applumbing

Thx Kay Jay, looks like we sent to each other !!!

I hate golf !!!:94:

Thx Kay Jay, looks like we sent to each other !!!

I hate golf !!!:94:

Aah well theres a story to that......

Thanks to amazon sending a delivery note with your very generous gift of a beginners guide to plumbing along with your name and address, and owing also in part to your early sending of said gift, I had ample opportunity to choose something appropriately naff in retaliation....;)

Thanks everybody. Will do the same next year unless someone else fancys a bash at it. Will try and get 50 members next year

Thanks everybody. Will do the same next year unless someone else fancys a bash at it. Will try and get 50 members next year

How about an Secret Easter Bunny - or you not that keen?!

Seriously though, well done for organising!

Croppie.....what did your Mrs think of the outfit? I bet that was one special Christmas night in the Croppie household !

you asked Mrs S bout this Ray?

you know it will lead to another order of bulbs :)

I think I am safe from the bulbs for a few months now.

A while ago, I mentioned to Mrs S that I was due a mid-life crisis, and suggested that I should either acquire a mistress or a motorcycle.

She merely raised an eyebrow and replied "Go ahead dear, I don't imagine you could survive either..."

Thanks Mark, very handy stuff. More than can be said to my recipient Helpsy.

Does it fit alright Croppie? Maybe your Mrs took a photo and it'll be in some top shelf mag ! Pmsl

Never seen it Leo...told the Mrs that and she bought me it for Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Secret Santa sticky in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon all, I am hopeful someone may be able to offer some guidance on the following. In the home we have a gas boiler (serviced...
Replies
Views
Hi, Does anyone know if this is a problem? Per attached pictures one of the pipes coming out from the boiler (Worcester) has a green/brown...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am in need of an experienced plumber for the following jobs: bathroom: Remove exisiting toilet. Fix new toilet. Fix new wash basin and...
Replies
Views
Hey there, My organisation - the CIPD - is gathering work stories from people for a research project we're working and we're looking to get a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock