Discuss Woolwich killing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
VT you should be arrested just for supporting villa !!!!

nothing against religion just how it has been used over history

Oh dear. That's a very small minded perspective IMHO. Knock all the buildings down? Wait a moment, we've been here before with that in this country...

We've been there before?

Im happy for every songle religion to be here ! I just think they all need to learn INTERGRATION !!!! and it to be fair for all !

If i make a comment about a muslim i will be a racist but they can spit at a soldier ? Or burn poppys ? They got a £30 fine id get criminal record

Im happy for every songle religion to be here !

I'm not, I'm not happy for any religion to be here because they're all maunufactured lies. Why people think they have to believe in something is beyond me.

I've been in houses where the walls are covered in pictures of Jesus but not a single picture of their children amongst them. Jesus is dead, he's not watching over anyone and he's not coming back. Get on with your life and stop wasting precious time on your knees praying to god and thanking a 2,000 year old stiff for everyting you have.

Just letting off steam.

Let off all ya want ! Whats the threads for !

My view is that your never going to rid of it all though ! Unreal goal ! There are people that need to believe in somthing and people that dont and sadly they are only catagories !

I just think theres been to much given and people are pushing and pushing ! And are now taking the **** ! Theyve gone to far !

What would happen if i went and spat on a muslim soldier ? Weather he be in the british army or one in a different country ?

I just think they all need to learn INTERGRATION !!!! and it to be fair for all !

Integration is a highly contentious word over here. I have to be honest I hate it, especially when used in context with schools.

It smacks of differing religions forced into the same learning circle.

Religion should be taught at home, not at school

Why would you want to spit on a muslim soldier in the first place?

Also, George Carlin sums up the whole religion farce for me: George Carlin Religion is bull**** - YouTube

A muslim that was part of a protest spat in a soldiers face and got a £30 fine ! If i did it id get done for assualt or racism ! The protesters where telling the soldiers kids that their dad was a murderer ! telling mums and dads their son should burn in hell ! One rule for one and another rule for the other !

Its disgusting soldiers an police officers should be respected ! Got two brothers in the army and if this happend to them id be on a rampage !

ANYONE who is seen or part of these Islamic groups that preach hatred should be deported immediately and if born in this country send them to the country they wish to live in
I'm sick of this crap about us having to pay for these scum to come live in our country and preach that they hate us and want us dead
But there quick to take the queens shilling
That I get out of my bed every morning to work to earn the money that they get for nothing
From what I can see in England the most racist People are these scum
If that makes me a racist then ill gladly take that name

I've been on 6 EDL marches, yes there are divs there (mostly northern for some reason) who shout racist crap but the MAJORITY are good everyday people who are happy to have a voice. I've met tommy a few times and one of my best pals is very good mates with him from his Luton days. You wouldn't believe what the bloke has to put up with and the 2 tier system in this country is a disgrace. One rule for them and one for us. I have huge respect for tommy he has got serious balls and he literally puts his life at risk everyday for what he believes in

On reading some of the post's on here I despair, two nut jobs murdered a man going about his business and they have done what they intended. That is to terrorise the the population, meaning make the population fear the Jonny foreigner and cause a the lowest common denominator.
Most people in this world are good hearted what ever their religion or colour.

ANYONE who is seen or part of these Islamic groups that preach hatred should be deported immediately and if born in this country send them to the country they wish to live in
I'm sick of this crap about us having to pay for these scum to come live in our country and preach that they hate us and want us dead
But there quick to take the queens shilling
That I get out of my bed every morning to work to earn the money that they get for nothing
From what I can see in England the most racist People are these scum
If that makes me a racist then ill gladly take that name

Here here.

Do you not just think that what those two lads did is a final straw ? I think its is ! People have seen it and to be honest i think people seen there bum when cameron just brushed it off !

Things need to change !

On reading some of the post's on here I despair, two nut jobs murdered a man going about his business and they have done what they intended. That is to terrorise the the population, meaning make the population fear the Jonny foreigner and cause a the lowest common denominator.
Most people in this world are good hearted what ever their religion or colour.

like i said in previous post its not two nutjobs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Woolwich killing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back