• Thread starter on31ll
  • Start date
  • Replies 462
  • Views 5K

Discuss Woolwich killing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
VT you should be arrested just for supporting villa !!!!

nothing against religion just how it has been used over history

Oh dear. That's a very small minded perspective IMHO. Knock all the buildings down? Wait a moment, we've been here before with that in this country...

We've been there before?

Im happy for every songle religion to be here ! I just think they all need to learn INTERGRATION !!!! and it to be fair for all !

If i make a comment about a muslim i will be a racist but they can spit at a soldier ? Or burn poppys ? They got a £30 fine id get criminal record

Im happy for every songle religion to be here !

I'm not, I'm not happy for any religion to be here because they're all maunufactured lies. Why people think they have to believe in something is beyond me.

I've been in houses where the walls are covered in pictures of Jesus but not a single picture of their children amongst them. Jesus is dead, he's not watching over anyone and he's not coming back. Get on with your life and stop wasting precious time on your knees praying to god and thanking a 2,000 year old stiff for everyting you have.

Just letting off steam.

Let off all ya want ! Whats the threads for !

My view is that your never going to rid of it all though ! Unreal goal ! There are people that need to believe in somthing and people that dont and sadly they are only catagories !

I just think theres been to much given and people are pushing and pushing ! And are now taking the **** ! Theyve gone to far !

What would happen if i went and spat on a muslim soldier ? Weather he be in the british army or one in a different country ?

I just think they all need to learn INTERGRATION !!!! and it to be fair for all !

Integration is a highly contentious word over here. I have to be honest I hate it, especially when used in context with schools.

It smacks of differing religions forced into the same learning circle.

Religion should be taught at home, not at school

Why would you want to spit on a muslim soldier in the first place?

Also, George Carlin sums up the whole religion farce for me: George Carlin Religion is bull**** - YouTube

A muslim that was part of a protest spat in a soldiers face and got a £30 fine ! If i did it id get done for assualt or racism ! The protesters where telling the soldiers kids that their dad was a murderer ! telling mums and dads their son should burn in hell ! One rule for one and another rule for the other !

Its disgusting soldiers an police officers should be respected ! Got two brothers in the army and if this happend to them id be on a rampage !

ANYONE who is seen or part of these Islamic groups that preach hatred should be deported immediately and if born in this country send them to the country they wish to live in
I'm sick of this crap about us having to pay for these scum to come live in our country and preach that they hate us and want us dead
But there quick to take the queens shilling
That I get out of my bed every morning to work to earn the money that they get for nothing
From what I can see in England the most racist People are these scum
If that makes me a racist then ill gladly take that name

I've been on 6 EDL marches, yes there are divs there (mostly northern for some reason) who shout racist crap but the MAJORITY are good everyday people who are happy to have a voice. I've met tommy a few times and one of my best pals is very good mates with him from his Luton days. You wouldn't believe what the bloke has to put up with and the 2 tier system in this country is a disgrace. One rule for them and one for us. I have huge respect for tommy he has got serious balls and he literally puts his life at risk everyday for what he believes in

On reading some of the post's on here I despair, two nut jobs murdered a man going about his business and they have done what they intended. That is to terrorise the the population, meaning make the population fear the Jonny foreigner and cause a the lowest common denominator.
Most people in this world are good hearted what ever their religion or colour.

ANYONE who is seen or part of these Islamic groups that preach hatred should be deported immediately and if born in this country send them to the country they wish to live in
I'm sick of this crap about us having to pay for these scum to come live in our country and preach that they hate us and want us dead
But there quick to take the queens shilling
That I get out of my bed every morning to work to earn the money that they get for nothing
From what I can see in England the most racist People are these scum
If that makes me a racist then ill gladly take that name

Here here.

Do you not just think that what those two lads did is a final straw ? I think its is ! People have seen it and to be honest i think people seen there bum when cameron just brushed it off !

Things need to change !

On reading some of the post's on here I despair, two nut jobs murdered a man going about his business and they have done what they intended. That is to terrorise the the population, meaning make the population fear the Jonny foreigner and cause a the lowest common denominator.
Most people in this world are good hearted what ever their religion or colour.

like i said in previous post its not two nutjobs!!

No it was planned that wasn't just a spare of the moment thing
They was out that day to do exactly eat they did it was premeditated murder by Islamic fanatics

Since this happend seen a few things on twitter about EDL i thought they where racist thigs. Ive now watched a few videos of them and there leader tommy robinson. There actually not thigs or racist atall ! There members pf all races within the edl ! Hes even made a speech at the EU meeting ! He speaks alot of truth to be honest and makes good points !

Im speechless! There the biggest bunch of idiots I've ever seen!

Bit by some of the comments on here, hang them deport them, the edl isn't racist!!!!!!!!

Just as well EDL is a TLA.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369671036.598410.jpg

[DLMURL]http://www.hopenothate.org.uk/blog/article/2459/edl-bodyguard-in-racist-death-link[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
This photo says it all. Typical footy hooligan bellends!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 39
This photo says it all. Typical footy hooligan bellends!

How does it though ? There there to protect him ! Seen how many deaththreats he gets daily ? People kicking off in street ! If i was him id pick the biggest and ugliest lads too !

How does it though ? There there to protect him ! Seen how many deaththreats he gets daily ? People kicking off in street ! If i was him id pick the biggest and ugliest lads too !

He gets the death threats because of his terrible attitude to most things non white English. Do you honestly believe the edl are not racist facist thugs?

of course their is but your post pretty much states that they are all racist thugs and i know people who are in the edl who are not racists.
Besides i dont see a few thugs running someone over and butchering said person in the street a few thugs and extreme facist islam doesnt really compare

What a joke this country has become
I'm not against people from other country's coming here trying hard to fit in and work
What I'm against is the scum coming here and living off state benefits doing nothing to learn our culture our language and then saying they hate us and we all should be killed total joke they should be slaughtered in the street not a soldier doing nothing but walking down the street

of course their is but your post pretty much states that they are all racist thugs and i know people who are in the edl who are not racists.
Besides i dont see a few thugs running someone over and butchering said person in the street a few thugs and extreme facist islam doesnt really compare

Well said mate I agree totally

I'm not against people from other country's coming here trying hard to fit in and work
What I'm against is the scum coming here and living off state benefits doing nothing to learn our culture our language and then saying they hate us and we all should be killed total joke they should be slaughtered in the street not a soldier doing nothing but walking down the street

I'm against that too but then I'm also against lowlife thicknecked inbreds sitting on their arses watching Jeremy Kyle and thinking the world owes them a living!

I'm against that too but then I'm also against lowlife thicknecked inbreds sitting on their arses watching Jeremy Kyle and thinking the world owes them a living!

im not against it those work shy layabouts were giving me four figure pay packets not so long ago with boiler changes lol

Me too mate
I hate bullies of any manner
And that's what most of these far right political party's bread
But as for some of there policies I do agree with
But is never join as to many scum bags

Thats what the EDL are about !

But not true. What is shocking is that people want to believe the headlines without lifting a finger to dig into the facts.

Its shocking about alot of things ! Biggest of all is the tier system that everyone being treated differently ! Muslims protest about soldiers in hell and burning poppys there protest is fine ! Edl have one and police change there muster point twice on the day of there march ? Then tell them there unsure if they can have a PA system ?

Thats the disgusting thing ! If i hot the fella in local shop its racially motivated but if he hits me its lucky to be assault ! Its happend roun here in past !

I wonder if this coutry gave people a better way of voicing there opinion without being ignored or accused of being offencive and breaking "human rights" then things like the EDL would not exist or be a differnet animal.

But not true. What is shocking is that people want to believe the headlines without lifting a finger to dig into the facts.

so whats not true about it??

i have actually been in a scenario in bham at an area called aston where some friends and myself were attacked simply because we are white
unfortunately this is happening everywhere but the govt dont wish to see it

Its shocking about alot of things ! Biggest of all is the tier system that everyone being treated differently ! Muslims protest about soldiers in hell and burning poppys there protest is fine ! Edl have one and police change there muster point twice on the day of there march ? Then tell them there unsure if they can have a PA system ?

Thats the disgusting thing ! If i hot the fella in local shop its racially motivated but if he hits me its lucky to be assault ! Its happend roun here in past !

I'm afraid they are one and the same. The idiots who protest about the soldiers and poppys are in the SAME camp as those EDL thugs you have seen on the news today shouting and doing Nazi salutes.

so whats not true about it??
She wasn't arrested. From what I understand, it sounds like some boozed up racist bigiots were wandering around the streets of Oldham trying to cause trouble. The police saw that something had started and stepped in to calm it down. There was another offensive flag which I believe was the issue, but this obviously isn't being reported...

i have actually been in a scenario in bham at an area called aston where some friends and myself were attacked simply because we are white
unfortunately this is happening everywhere but the govt dont wish to see it

I'm sure you have and so have I. But do your really believe that white people get more racial abuse than anyone else. Racisim is disgusting and is colour blind.

But this is my point islam doesn't wish to intergrate its all about what they want and heaven forbid if you make a comical cartoon regarding the prophet !!!

cant believe the edl are being compared to militant islam bit like comparing a few drunken thugs to nazi germany lol

ridiculous

I agree the law is not for the normal person
Everything is scared of the word racist
When the ones shouting it are usually the worst

But this is my point islam doesn't wish to intergrate its all about what they want and heaven forbid if you make a comical cartoon regarding the prophet !!!

That did make me chuckle. Have you ever picked up a copy of the Koran let alone read a page of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Woolwich killing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Am I right in thinking this is an aav, never seen one looking like this one before but it is on a old megaflo unvented system mk2. The heating...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
B
My soil pipe on the downstairs toilet seems to be partially blocked. Now I know it can be rodded but I was thinking of another way. With the...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm having an issue with my outside tap not working, the tiniest of dribbles comes put each time I try it. Ive changed the tap to no avail...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock