Questions and plumbing advice in the Central Heating Forum - Also see on the electrical forum: Central Heating Systems..

Some popular plumbing forums: Plumbing Advice - Plumbing Tools - Plumbing Courses & NVQ's

Forum Prefix Filter

Hi Bit of advice please I want to add extra radiator in the lounge which is approximately 9 foot...
Replies
Views
Hello, I wonder how to put Fernox cleaners from normal bottle to Fernox Omega filter. I do not...
Replies
Views
S
I just moved into a house with an ACV Heat Master HM 60 N boiler in the garage, providing hot...
Replies
Views
Sam007
S
Hello Plumbers My client is keen on Flat side designer radiators with no grooves/lines...
Replies
Views
I've got a Glowworm Flexicom 24hx boiler and I'm trying to unplug the installer cartridge in...
Replies
Views
C
I got my regular annual boiler service for my Vaillant ecoTek 930 about a month ago, and the...
Replies
Views
Cabe F
C
Hi Just looking for some suggestions on what to look for/try next. Up until last weekend, our...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a conventional heating system consisting of Vaillant ECOfit (vented) and a Joule...
Replies
Views
Hi Leak is from condensate pump which seems to work fine when restarting boiler it pumps out...
Replies
Views
L
  • Question
Hi There, I have plastic microbore central heating piping, with 15 radiators around our 19 year...
Replies
Views
I'm moving over to a sealed system on my EcoTec 38kw boiler. The old flow and return were in...
Replies
Views
Hi. Was looking for a house on sale the other day and just wanted something confirmed to me...
Replies
Views
I have an old Potterton suprima boiler with a hot water tank and pump. We have hot water but no...
Replies
Views
What’s your thoughts on this I’m thinking it’s going to gravity circ maybe down blue arrow...
Replies
Views
C
Hello all, I'm hoping someone out there may be able to help as I'm gong around the bend trying...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, I have ideal instinct boiler and central heating in a house. I have 3 simple questions...
Replies
Views
Apart from this site being TOTALLY SWAMPED with so many adverts one cannot access it properly...
Replies
Views
B
Hi I have a worcester 24i rsf-L combi It has got a mechanical timer on it with no room stat I...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Basically the boiler stops working intermittenty for heatingand water... It had a leak from auto...
Replies
Views
Put a boiler in this week and positioned it nicely to use the old condense thats run behind...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, i've just moved into a property last month and begun to take note of things that may...
Replies
Views
Our boiler is in the loft and I encountered a leak in a roof above our side extension store room...
Replies
Views
I have recently moved house and trying to understand how my heating systems work, and this is...
Replies
Views
I have a central heating system that runs from a stove burning wood mostly and smokeless fuel...
Replies
Views
Hey guys. What’s the easiest way of determining that a 2 port motor has failed? I know that if...
Replies
Views
I want to have a completely separate CH boiler and DHW boiler. DHW easy enough, nothing to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Currently We have 2 meters and each meter is connected to 2 CU. We are looking to upgrade...
Replies
Views
I currently have a 20 year old 24kW thermocompact system boiler which is costing a fortune to...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys Im aware the say you should keep 15mm runs supplying radiators to 12 metres. However...
Replies
Views
I have a a 3 story house with a combi boiler on the top floor and a crawl space under ground...
Replies
Views
  • Question
As part of our house refurb I had the boiler replaced and a pressurised hot water cylinder...
Replies
Views
So I've got a Glow Worm back boiler fronted by a gas fire, at least 15 years old probably a lot...
Replies
Views
Hi, Recently noticed that it takes approximately 11 pints of cold water to come through until we...
Replies
Views
J
    • Love
During Covid I had to undertake a phone consultation to pass my Gas Safe Inspection. I failed...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
J
Hi all, I'm very new to boilers and would appreciate any advice. I've moved into a new flat...
Replies
Views
Are they 3/4” they don’t look 1” but might be wrong as pics don’t look 100%
Replies
Views
just saw this on the old tinternet :D come on own up whose fault do you think it was
Replies
Views
Hi all, I was wondering whether someone could identify the attached device inside a Valliant...
Replies
Views
Friend has there boiler install company do the annual service exactly 3 years this week of them...
Replies
Views
Hi. Bored and wondering about a friend's boiler that was fitted a few years ago and that...
Replies
Views
Hi, Am trying to understand my mother's Apollo boiler. It has an intermittent fault. In the...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question
OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back