Search the forum,

Discuss commercial pictures ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its an 'enwamatic'
An electronic dosing pot/filtration unit, the first time I have fitted one.

6" copper
photo (9).jpg

image.jpgSeems like the money is in air con lads ! Anybpdy on here do air con too ?

Bit to close together you will never get a 4" valve on em!!!
& some of em cuts are not that straight was u getting a bit hot today, wait till you start welding up.

Last edited:
Strong magnet, holding a pair of 24's (they are not touching the floor)
photo (12).jpg

Its a pneumatex dirt and air separator (the blue thing in the background)

We're you installing it?

Looks like your installing it high if your using a genie lift!

Yeah, new plantroom.
Its about 8 foot off the ground and a bit heavy to lift by hand.

I like the pnuematex stuff. Just a bit pricey. And the technical isn't as good since they sold out

I dont pay for materials, I tried too search the net and see what they cost but cant find any prices.

My photos are poor quality due to tapatalk. Will try better ones on pc later

3esumuhe.jpg

ahugepyq.jpg

ebe6usug.jpg

e5y7esum.jpg
3yhevyga.jpg
e8yry2ag.jpg

Did that work?

I wish. I had a guy called Steve golton do it. He was reccomneed to me on here

Blimey, I honestly don't have a clue what anything is there. Mental stuff. I bet a day doing that stuff and you will know about it.

Looks tidy

Looks like he made a nice job of it.
If you need anyone over the bridge :shades_smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to commercial pictures ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Show us your fanciest radiators you've installed! We would love to see them! I love this Milano vertical radiator in the kitchen space. What do you think?
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the man-door to the boiler room. It's intent is to 'halt' the operation of the boilers in the room should there be an emergency. He is demanding that I do...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock